"If you can't find it any where else Odells are sure to have one."
At Odell & Co, we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We may change this policy at any time, please review this policy often so you are aware of any changes made by us.
Cookies’ are small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website. These are used to provide aggregated statistics on visitors to our websites and their browsing behaviour, including but not limited to keeping track of items in your basket. This enables us to order the site to make customers’ journeys easier, and if necessary make improvements. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual. Most browsers allow you accept or deny cookies through their settings, but doing so may limit the functionality of our site.
By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
· Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
All our payments go directly through Paypal, as such we do not handle or store your payment details.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
· To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
· To meet our contractual commitments to you.
· To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
· To process orders you place.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
· Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
· To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for any other reason.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a nominal fee, which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.